All prices are wholesale and apply only to wholesale quantities as listed. Prices printed in this catalog are based on current market conditions at the time of publication. MOON Nurseries reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.
MOON Nurseries reserves the right to cancel any and/or all stock ordered should quantities, sizes or varieties of material become unavailable due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. Such circumstances include, but are not limited to: unfavorable weather conditions, death or disease, insect or animal damage or labor issues. Material personally selected and tagged by the customer may be subject to a special handling charge.
MOON Nurseries will exercise reasonable care to ensure that all stock is true to name and will replace or refund the cost of any stock that proves otherwise. No other guarantees or warranties are either expressed or implied. Liability is specifically limited to the purchase price of the nursery stock. Warranty does not include freight or other costs involved in the delivery and acceptance of nursery stock.
Customer assumes full responsibility for material once it has left the nursery. It is the customer’s responsibility to inspect the order for damages and/or shortages before leaving the nursery. All loads must be properly tarped before departure.
Claims must be made in writing within seven days of receipt of material. Failure to act within this time frame constitutes a waiver of all rights to claims of damages and/or shortages. It is the customer’s responsibility to inspect the order for damages and/or shortages prior to signing for receipt of the delivery. All significant comments relevant to acceptance of the delivery should be made in writing on the delivery invoice.
- Spring B & B Orders After receipt of confirmation, all B & B order cancellations must be made in writing and received by MOON Nurseries no later than February 1st. Cancellations made after February 1st are subject to a 15% restocking/handling fee. No cancellations are accepted for orders that have been personally tagged by the customer, orders that have already been dug, and orders placed after February 1st.
- Fall B & B Orders Once confirmed, fall orders are non–cancelable. Cancellations of container stock material must be made in writing and received by MOON Nurseries no later than seven days prior to the order ship date
Terms / Conditions / Payment:
- All orders are COD, unless customer has been notified in writing that credit is available.
- Customers placing a first time order of $5000 or more are required to fill out a credit application prior to receiving plant material.
- All payments are due net 30 days from date of invoice.
- Past due accounts are subject to a 1.5 % monthly service charge.
- Freight is F.O.B. collect MOON Nurseries or MOON Wholesale.
- Payment by VISA and MasterCard is available as a convenience for our customers for an additional 1 % service charge. No terms are extended to customers choosing to pay by credit card.
- All discounts are void if payment is not received net 30 days from date of invoice.
Ordering & Confirmations:
- All orders will be followed up promptly by a written acknowledgement.
- It is recommended that all spring orders be placed before November to help ensure availability and to facilitate expedient and accurate order confirmations.
- We reserve the right to charge a 25% non–refundable deposit for all items that have been personally tagged by a customer or a customer’s representative.
We welcome customer’s instructions regarding shipping. In the absence of definite instructions, we will exercise our best judgment. Click to view loading information. Customers will be given no less than one days notice of shipment. Truck drivers are not employees of MOON Nurseries and are therefore not required to assist in the unloading of nursery stock.